What to Bring
Required Items (not provided at the center)
- Alarm Clock, torch and lock.(Please note that You will not be able to use your cell phone or other personal electronic device as an alarm clock)
- Enough comfortable and modest clothing. Modest dress is required for both men and women.
- Any medication you are taking. Please make sure you bring enough for the entire course.
- Indoor footwear/slippers: easy slip-ons e.g. clogs, flip flops, etc.
- A shawl or light blanket for use in the meditation hall, as meditation hall is fully air conditioned.
- Seasonal items like raincoat, umbrella etc.
Please Do Not Bring
- Inappropriate Clothing: Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing (such as low risers, shorts, short skirts, tights, leggings, sleeveless, tank or skimpy tops)
- Cell phones and other personal electronic devices
- Computers or other electronic equipment
- books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- musical instruments
- personal food items
- tobacco in any form
- non-prescribed drugs
- Scented toiletries or perfumes
- religious or spiritual objects
- jewelry or other unnecessary valuables
NOTE: If you will arrive with any of the above items you will be requested to deposit them with the management until the end of the course.